Is there any way to remove controls from the Parameters Tab?

I had a "Duplicate Formulas Error" with G8 Female. Found a fix on here, Changing color settings on character morph in parameters. Did not fix issue. Deleted offending character, still had issue. Found that morph controls are still in parameters tab and functioning properly, character has been deleted. I need to remove these controls from parameters tab, but have had no luck. I am new to this, any help appreciated.

Jaz

Comments

• Remeber that, more often than not, the error means that two properties from different products have the same name - uninstalling one will remove the conflict but there will still be the other property with that name. If the conflict isn't removed, how did you delete? Manually deleting the .duf file from the /people/Genesis 8 Female/Characters folder isn't uninstalling - there are other files (in textues and, more to the point, in /data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/) and as long as the .dsf files in the morphs folder are still prsent the proeprties will attempt to load.

• Thank You Richard. I had missed a file in the data folder. Deleted, everything working as it should. Going to contact the developer and let him know of the issue. Much Appreciated!

Jaz