Purchases with serial number not delivering the serial number and no response from DAZ

Purchased aniMate2 and aniSound together and did not receive the serial numbers for either. I did receive a serial number for aniLip (on the same order). Two trouble tickets and zero response (they didn't respond to another trouble ticket a week ago either). A digital product should not have to wait days to deliver the serial number.

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104

Look under Your Account/Serial Numbers.

• rollandrolland Posts: 4
    edited December 2020

I would not have posted if it were where it is supposed to be. I even pointed out that the aniLip Serial on the same order showed up. The two I stated are no where to be found. But thanks for trying to help.

Untitled.jpg
    2457 x 1296 - 82K
    Post edited by rolland on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Did you get the automated ebot response to your ticket(s)

• I got the automated ebot to the first ticket but not the second. I submitted one ticket to sales and the other to technial support, was not sure which department this falls into since it was a sale but I didn't get the product. Anyway, I got the auto-ebot from sales, but none from Tech Sup.

• Yeah I'm having the same issue. They did respond however asked another question that I provided the first time (trying to avoid multiple back and forth emails, Which failed) Provided SCREENSHOTS and now waiting who knows how long for a serial number for a 40.00 purchase ????