How do I share a scene file with someone else?

I'm trying to share a scene file with a friend of mine, but they are unable to see it due to missing textures. And he's right, I didn't upload any textures. I sent him a ZIP that contains two folders, data/ & Environments/.

How do I force the scene to use a certain folder for textures? Or really, how do I share a scene/environment?

Comments

• Assuming the texturs are from a product he needs his own licensed copy of the product - that is why scene files can be shared, they don't embed the content.

• DafaDafa Posts: 97

Richard Haseltine said:

Assuming the texturs are from a product he needs his own licensed copy of the product - that is why scene files can be shared, they don't embed the content.

No no no. This isn't a product from anywhere. I imported OBJs into a DAZ scene, made some adjustments, and then attempted to share it with him. 

• Dafa said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Assuming the texturs are from a product he needs his own licensed copy of the product - that is why scene files can be shared, they don't embed the content.

No no no. This isn't a product from anywhere. I imported OBJs into a DAZ scene, made some adjustments, and then attempted to share it with him. 

Then he needs the same OBJ's in teh same relative paths from teh scene file. A .DUF doesn't really contain anything but the positional data for the things in the scene and the relative path to each item. So to load a scene on a different computer all the items used in teh scene need to exist in the same relative locations on both computers.