"you must be logged in to add item to wishlist"- am logged in, can't

pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 285

["you must be logged in to add item to wishlist"- am logged in, can't] Tried Chrome and Vivaldi. 

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Try logging out and then back in. That may work. Another way might be to add it to your cart then move it to your wishlist. Depending on how the system is feeling, either or both may work.

Regards,

Richard.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Try putting it into your cart,  and then use the Move to Wish List command from the checkout screen.

• MirMir Posts: 37

Same problem here when adding items to wishlist. I'm logged in but it keeps saying "you must login to put items to your wishlist". Logged out and back in again,nothing helps.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I noticed the other day when trying to get the site to register me as being logged in to add to my wishlist that my person icon was white when logged in (usually denotes user is logged out) and when I logged out it would turn blue (denotes user is logged in)

• Having the same issue. This seems basic functionality that should be fixed, as I am sure down the road, this will cost Vendors sales!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Add the item to your cart,  take the cart to checkout,  send the item to wish list from shopping cart.

• Neo210Neo210 Posts: 4

Just wanted to document my similar issue as well. From the shop screen I can not add to wish list. I haven't been able to for a month, I think, maybe longer so I've been ignoring the site. Following Chohole's advice of adding to cart then to wish list, I was able to get items saved. Wish I had been able to before the holiday sale. Maybe if more people come forward with the problem, the site can be fixed.  Thanks Chohole. Your posts are always full of wisdom and knowledge.

• Same problem here so I just save each product as a bookmark link in a folder called 'wishlist' in my browser. I can return to any item at any time

• vendors are loseing sales ! I had 4 items i tried to put in wishlist. nope i,m not logged in.

outa frustration i chose 1 item , put in cart and left. who knows if I see other 3 items

in a sale maybe pop up I might buy , but with so many products i may just move on.

• Having same issue. Logging in and out does not help and adding to cart and trying to migrate from their to Wish List not working either. Annoying.