Content gone missing and Daz Central can't find files help

My smart content and content seems to have disappeared, I reinstalled many with dim but the files mostly are still not there. I downloaded and installed Daz Central, and when i install or open a product I get this message LaunchStudioProduc Could not find C:/Program Files/DAZ3D/Studio4 resources/Lesson Strips/common/Interactive. What does that mean and why aren't my recently installed files showing up.. Hope someone can help me. 

Comments

• Same here! It's been like this for me for two days now. I still havan't heard from Daz3d Support.

• What exactly is happening? Daz Central is a simplified version of Install Manager - swuitching to that is unlikely to help and may be possitively unhelpfull.

• Alot of my smart content is gone. Unless I uncheck Filter by Context, I cannot see my content. For instance when I sleect poses with Filter by Context selected, I see no poses. If I uncheck Filter by Context I see all the poses. Mind you I do not have anything selected in the scene. Even if I do, say select a Gen8 female, it still shows no poses, no wearables under Smart Content with Filter by Content selected. I have not switched from Install Manager.

• There are a couple of characters that will do this - they somehow rset the idetification of the base figure, so it no longer matches the compatibility listed for the add-ons and Smart Content doesn't show them. try uninstalling and reinstalling Genesis 8 Starter Essentials, and tell DS to work offline to make sure it doesn't redownload the bad metadata.