Renders suddenly crashing.

As of a few days ago, Daz has suddnely been crashing whenever I try to render any scene with esentially more than just one figure in it. I've always been able to render pretty large scenes and this seems to have happened out of nowhere.

I updated Daz and my nvidia drivers thinking that would solve the problem, which it did not. I then updated my Windows 10 hoping that would do something and it did not.

I have nvidia geforce gtx 1660 and run windows 10.

Any ideas or anyone else having the same problem? I have a lot of renders I want to get finished and I can't render any of them. Please help!

Comments

• ketchupcatsup said:

As of a few days ago, Daz has suddnely been crashing whenever I try to render any scene with esentially more than just one figure in it. I've always been able to render pretty large scenes and this seems to have happened out of nowhere.

I updated Daz and my nvidia drivers thinking that would solve the problem, which it did not. I then updated my Windows 10 hoping that would do something and it did not.

I have nvidia geforce gtx 1660 and run windows 10.

Any ideas or anyone else having the same problem? I have a lot of renders I want to get finished and I can't render any of them. Please help!

1. Check that all the shaders being used are appropriate for the render system being used. [i.e. Iray type shaders for Iray renders]

2. Clear the log file [select all, delete, save - so the file length will be short]. Make another attempt, when the program crashes, open it again and check the log file. Post the info. Then somebody who can interpret log files hopefully can guide you towards a solution.

• Will do. Thanks, Catherine.

If anyone has ANY idea, I would be eternally grateful.

txt
    txt
    log.txt