i13 Library Environment does not include the promised "destroyed" version

Product Sku: 36847 i13 Library Environment is supposed to have both "normal" and "destroyed" versions of the library.

("Crack open the books in this high quality library environment with both regular and destroyed versions available! Ready to render scenes, prop preloads, separate items (for both destroyed and regular version) and cameras included!")

But the download does not seem to include the promised "destroyed" version of the library. This is 50% of the advertised product. 

Is it hidden somewhere that I have missed?

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871

I have this, and just downloaded it manually from the product library to check, and the destroyed version is there. What method do you use to download and install? SmartContent installer, DIM, manually?

If you're using Smart Content, I have very little advice, I'm afraid, since I don't use it. The only thing I can suggest is that you check Lost And Found; it may have some metadata errors that Studio couldn't parse, so it might have ended up there. You might also be able to just search for "library" (or better yet, search for "lb", since that's part of the file names and not likely to be used by much else) and, depending on what you have and what SmartContent thinks is going on, it may come up as part of the result -- along with all the other bits and pieces.

If you're using Content Library and DIM/manual installation, it should be in \Environments\i13\Library\LB Destroyed Version

Hope this helps.

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 355

Thanks vwrangler. I used DIM - and it definitely isn't anywhere.  I'll try a manual download next. Maybe it got omitted from the DIM product.

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 355
    edited December 2020

Thanks. I've done a manual download and found it.

For some reason it doesn't show up in Smart Content.
    Post edited by JamieM on