Products installed incorrectly [Solved]

lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

My CMS is rather messed up.

Several products I own are greyed out or installed incorrectly.

Let’s focus on just one product: SWOLE for Genesis.

The SWOLE product icon is present and colored (not greyed out) in the “Products” section of CMS.

But the icons for the various items in the SWOLE product are NOT present.

SWOLE is installed in two different locations and I think that’s why it’s not in my CMS correctly.

SWOLE location 1:

C:\Users\Luke\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_12958\data\daz 3d\genesis\base\morphs\simonwm\swole for genesis

SWOLE location 2:

E:\Luke\3D\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\SimonWM\SWOLE for Genesis

The second location, on E:, is my intended library where everything should be installed.

My DIM is set to install all products to this second location.

Re-installing several times via DIM does not fix the problem.

Re-installing several times via CMS does not fix the problem.

I tried deleting the product files from the SWOLE location 1 and re-installing via DIM, but then SWOLE product icon is grayed out as if still un-installed.

I tried deleting the product files from the SWOLE location 1 and re-installing via CMS, but then SWOLE’s product icon shows it being installed, but no item icons appear, and the files have returned to SWOLE location 1. Apparently CMS is set to install SWOLE to SWOLE location 1.

Post edited by lukon100 on

Comments

• The /data/ folder does not contain user-facing files. SWOLE, as I recall, adds new morphs to the Genesis figure.

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

Richard Haseltine said:

The /data/ folder does not contain user-facing files. SWOLE, as I recall, adds new morphs to the Genesis figure.

Oh! Ok. So I'm not supposed to see item icons in the CMS SWOLE area. I'm just supposed to see morph slider(s) in the Shaping Tab for a selected Genesis figure.

And that I do see, the there is no problem here.

Thanks again, Richard.