Merging scenes and the new Tonemapper and Environment option in 4.14

Hi. When I merge a character or object from another scene it brings along the tonemap and environment options of that particular scene with it, which did not happen until 4.14 made the options to be in the scene now as well. How can I get stop this from happening?

Comments

• evilcho_ said:

Hi. When I merge a character or object from another scene it brings along the tonemap and environment options of that particular scene with it, which did not happen until 4.14 made the options to be in the scene now as well. How can I get stop this from happening?

I am also having this problem, and would like to know the solution as well. 

• Try selecting the nodes and Edit>Copy>Copy from selected, then on loading paste the values back. I'm, not sure if that will work for both though.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Try selecting the nodes and Edit>Copy>Copy from selected, then on loading paste the values back. I'm, not sure if that will work for both though.

That seems to work for both. I'll have to do that from now on, but I'll hope that a later studio version removes the abillity to overwrite these settings when merging stuff. Thanks, Richard.