Daz freezing issue

Hello. Daz freezes everytime when I make a iray preview or render. Even downgraded old version(4.12) still not working. I even tried just a simple scene with a hdri background and a single model, for this too freezing.this issue happens only for past couple of days. Here is the daz log file
txt
txt
log.txt

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

How much system RAM do you have? How old is your CPU? DAZ Studio will absolutely clobber older CPUs as it preps scenes for iRay renders. Just wait no more than 10 minutes to see if your computer responds again.

Also note, not DAZ Studio related, Windows 10 build 2004+ has been having OS freeze problems (even on a PC like mine with AMD Ryzen 7 2700 CPU weith 8 cores, 16 threads, & 32GB RAM). Personally I wish they'd get it fixed, me PC was so fast before. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

1. According to your log, you have only 8GB:s of RAM, which means you are using your drive(s) for memory which is the equivalent of pedal car versus Ferrari

2. You are online and the failed connection attempts are eating resourses and slowing things down, use Offline-mode instead

3. Considering your hardware, you are using way too resource heavy objects (especially hair) on your scene

• yeah my ram is only 8gb and cpu is intel i5 9th gen. gpu is gtx1650 4gb. i made many renders but if i try those scene again now its freezing. how come a scene which was rendered perfectly without a problem now freezing, though its not even a big scene

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

CrazyDreamer said:

yeah my ram is only 8gb and cpu is intel i5 9th gen. gpu is gtx1650 4gb. i made many renders but if i try those scene again now its freezing. how come a scene which was rendered perfectly without a problem now freezing, though its not even a big scene

One thing that has changed, is DAZ going through a major updade on the site, which has been causing problems with the connections amongst other things... When you use DS online, it keeps trying to connect and when it can't, that is bound to cause if not any other problems, delays and possibly freezing as DS is scratching its virtual head, trying to figure ot what's the problem - DS may consider the connection problems to have much higher priority than whatever the user may be begging it to do.

There is really no need to have DS connected to DAZ, therefore at least for now, it is better to use it offline and disable anything and everything in DS that would cause it to try to connect.