After v4.14 install some content not appearing in the Contents Library?

MouserMouser Posts: 675

Since updating to v4.14 some random folders in the Content Library are not listed but when I search their contents they are found and loadable into the viewport as usual.
I did the old browse to folder location and the folders are there and their contents
Refreshing and re-starting DS didnt help, has any one else run into this issue?

Post edited by Mouser on

Comments

• Are they DIM/Daz Central installs or Connect installs? Do the product thumbnails for DIM/Dax Central items have the installable icon (the circled triangle) at top-right still?

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Dim installed.

I uninstalled and re-installed with the Dim but no luck.

Its not the end of the world as I can just search for the folders contents and load them into the scene but I shouldnt have to.

As I have a crap ton of content I have no idea how many items are doing this.

• How about the icon on the Product Thumbnail in DS?

How about the icon on the Product Thumbnail in DS?

What?

Two days it doesnt  work for no reason and now it does work for no reason.

Tomorow, who know?

Daz Studio = Yes or No or Maybe

• Mouser said:

How about the icon on the Product Thumbnail in DS?

What?

If you find the product in Smart Content>Products does it have a circled triangle icon at top-right of the thumbnail?

The problem is the product is back in the content library, it disappered for at least two days and then re-appeared.

All this despite the folder & its contents being where they should be the whole time.

I have no idea what may be disapering next as If I hadnt been looking for that particular item at the time I wouldnt have known.

The folder & contents where simply not seen by the contents libray (ie no broken triangle in a square icon) for some reason.

I dont use the smart content so I cannot say regarding that.