Missing Injection Deltas: what the heck do I do?

cobuspcobusp Posts: 302
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I purchased two character morphs for V3, and have done everything the Readme tells me to do:

"Load V3 and in the Pose Library apply the Default MAT. Inject her face and body features with the Default icon button"

With all the necessary morphs loaded, I double-click the character in the Pose menu, only to get a message that it can't find the following file:

"InjDeltas.BrowDownR.pz2"

There are probably a lot more missing, but Poser has always been totally lame where it concerned missing files. When I click "Cancel", the program just keeps throwing back error messages until I force-quit the darn program. I really thought that Poser Pro 2012 would have at least been more stable in this respect -- but no!.

But can anyone please give me advice on the missing deltas? Pleaaaase!

Cobus

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,029
    edited December 1969

Do you have the V3 morphs?

• cobuspcobusp Posts: 302
    edited December 1969

Yes, I loaded the body morph pack and her Head morph pack

Then in the "!V3 All morphs inject" pose folder, I injected the "All body morphs", as well as "All head morphs". I don't know what more should be done. These character morphs are not for sale anymore, because none of the vendor's items are on Renderosity anymore.

Perhaps I can send you one of them to test on your side?

Thanks, I appreciate your time.

PS: Another thing baffling about Poser Pro 2012, is that the thumbnails for new installs in the Library panel show the "No thumbnail available" icon. But they are working when I check the folders in Hogsoft PBoost!

V3_morphs.jpg
    350 x 455 - 42K
    victoria-3-0-body-morph-pack-large.jpg
    350 x 455 - 39K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,029
    edited August 2014

The no-thumbnail issue is because recent versions of Poser no longer support the .rsr format for thumbnails - they require .png files. I think poser has, or had in some versions, a conversion tool - if not, there are plenty of third party tools that will do the job.

No, you can't send me the files without the maker's permission, I'm afraid.

Do the morphs work after you inject them with the Inj All pose?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

browdown ... that sounds like one of the expressions that are coming with V3 base ... but I don't remember whether you have to inject them too. Unfortunately I am not at my render pc and the Readme for the V3 base is not up yet ...

For the preview problem: use Dizzi's free rsr convertor:
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=57197

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    browdown ... that sounds like one of the expressions that are coming with V3 base ... but I don't remember whether you have to inject them too. Unfortunately I am not at my render pc and the Readme for the V3 base is not up yet ...

For the preview problem: use Dizzi's free rsr convertor:
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=57197

Those are in the V3 head injection morphs. BrowDownL and BrowDownR

• cobuspcobusp Posts: 302
    edited December 1969

Thank you guys for your feedback.

I'll check out that RSR converter. Yes, I injected the V3 haedmorphs, and still no joy. Guess I'll just use the textures, and do some manual morphing.