Can't download certain purchased products....What is up with this?

RuntuRuntu Posts: 98

I can't seem to download certain products that I recently just purchased.  One product, brand new appears on my accounts page with no button at all to download, tried the DC and product does not even appear.  What is going on, this is the third time this week this has happened, I did put a ticket in, but have not heard back.  I am nervous about purchasing more if I can't seem to get my purchases.  Any ideas?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Which product? With a general issue (not soemthing that is account-specific) we may be able to expedite matters.

• RuntuRuntu Posts: 98
    edited December 2020

MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray....when I go to my product page, it is listed, (not in order but it is there) but it does not have a download button for DC or manual.  On the order page the download button is there but when I press that it takes me back to my account product page and nothing is there to press.  It does not even show up as purchased in my DC

Post edited by Chohole on
  • PetraPetra Posts: 1,144

Happened to me with some recent purchases.

I filed a ticket and a few days later the download buttons appeared.

I used DIM to download the product zips and chose to NOT INSTALL after download because I prefer to do a manual install.

I do hope the button appears soon, I agree, I do it manually also, but I did try to download every different way, unfortunatly the product only shows up in my invoice.

• Runtu said:

MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray....when I go to my product page, it is listed, (not in order but it is there) but it does not have a download button for DC or manual.  On the order page the download button is there but when I press that it takes me back to my account product page and nothing is there to press.  It does not even show up as purchased in my DC

This is a known issue and has been reported to Daz, though ti doesn't appear to be fixed yet.

I just checked this morning and in my products page which is all messed up, when I did find it listed the names to download product is there but no buttons. I really wanted to start using some of these items, now I have 3 products that I can’t download. I may need to hold off purchasing until they fix this. Disappointed.

• I will send a follow-up. Sorry for the delay.

Yes, thank you.  I did just look again and no buttons to download.  DC still not showing as an asset.  I know this is a big shader file, split into 4 parts for download, but I have had bigger with no issues at all.

• Moved to Technical Help as it isn't a Daz Studio topic.

The files are there in DIM and on the Product Library page for me now.

• I did have the same or at least similar issue, and happened to me in the past as well. It looks like I have the issue for larger files only, the download just doesn't finish, and sometimes doesn't even start in DIM. Especially the products "dForce Wet and Dry Boyfriend Shirt Dress for Genesis 8 Female" and "Classic Long Wavy Hair with dForce for Genesis 8 Female" don't download via DIM. 

What helped was to search for them in Daz Studio in the "Available" section, double-clicked on them and finally the download worked. Unfortunately, in DIM they still stay in "Resume" mode...

I now have a workable link to download. Thank you.