Delete multiple bones at once?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

Please tell me there's a way to do this. Used the transfer utility on the Caged Belle skirt (G3F > G8F), but the extra unnecessary bones that get added are causing distortion. I've already deleted a few one by one as you can see, but I can't seem to delete all selected, and there doesn't seem to be a delete selected + all children. Suggestions? Thanks.

Just because the image looks weird, it's currently fit to a posed G8F, but I've hid her so I could focus on the skirt's bones and the distortion.

/edit While I'm an idiot and just realized I could just parent the sucker to G8F's lower abdomen and it works just fine, I'm leaving this question here since I'd still like to know for future reference.

DAZStudio_XFiVfJ56EJ.jpg
742 x 888 - 246K
Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• nope, one bone at a time only.

Even with multiple bones selected i couldnt locate an option to delete multiples, it alwasy just deleted the one "selected"(showing the end points) bone.

No option in property heirarchy, edit menu, or tool settings either.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,049
    edited November 2020

it is easier to use the transfer utility with a shirt or something minus the leg bones instead of the base character 

or choose shirt option 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited November 2020

nope, one bone at a time only.

Even with multiple bones selected i couldnt locate an option to delete multiples, it alwasy just deleted the one "selected"(showing the end points) bone.

No option in property heirarchy, edit menu, or tool settings either.

Yea, it's looking that way. Would be a nice feature update though. lol

it is easier to use the transfer utility with a shirt or something minus the leg bones instead of the base character 

or choose shirt option 

I don't have a shirt option, just the base default templates. I never bothered w/ G3 -> G8 transfer products.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • well that's when you use the appropriate clothing instead of the figure