Clothing Converter Question

I converted a g8f bodysuit to g3f for the first time, but I cannot figure out how to put the converted suit on the figure.

I did place the converted article of clothing in a  new folder, >My Library>Conversion (new folder)> G3fF to G3F (new), however.

When I tried to use Converted to place the clothing on, that didn't work.  When I went to the original listing, in Content Library, that was still G8 (which I don't wish to lose, od course.)

After converting, how do I place the article on the Character?  (Do I need to convert in a different manner- or using a different path?)   

Capture.JPG
546 x 549 - 69K

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    dash2128 said:

I converted a g8f bodysuit to g3f for the first time, but I cannot figure out how to put the converted suit on the figure.

I did place the converted article of clothing in a  new folder, >My Library>Conversion (new folder)> G3fF to G3F (new), however.

When I tried to use Converted to place the clothing on, that didn't work.  When I went to the original listing, in Content Library, that was still G8 (which I don't wish to lose, od course.)

After converting, how do I place the article on the Character?  (Do I need to convert in a different manner- or using a different path?)   

When you navigate to the folder with File Explorer, what do you see?

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 674

Hello. Sorry I did not get back to you.

Thank you for replying.

I was forced to move on from converting, and will have to tackle that another day.

Thankl you!