Game Developers License Terms Missing

Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong category in the forum. Closest I could find to what I need, which is help with a Daz product. So today I went to brush the dust off of my Daz Game Dev License by reviewing the terms--this is the old license that allows one to use Daz Originals in games that existed before the piecemeal licenses they sell of late. I usually go into my orders under my account and then click the link for the license to be able to review it. However, that link no longer works. I have the commercial version. I can't find the details for my contract with Daz Studio anywhere. Does someone else who has the license know where the current terms are posted? I know I can open a support ticket, but they might be a bit busy and hope this is quicker.

Thanks!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2020

You are possibly asking in the wrong forum.  It isn't really a Technical question.   You may be better of in the Daz Studio forum  or the Commons

Post edited by Chohole on
  • This is rally something you need to raise with Sales. It's always wise to keep a local copy of things like this, especially in a commercial context.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Click on the "Sign in" in the upper right corner first ...