Can't navigate the HDRI after the update

I don't know if this have been brought up before, but after the update I can´t navigate the HDRI background.

I started using DAZ around october and I'm still learning my way around it. Before the update I selected a HDRI background in the render settings, and in the Nvidia Iray preview I could move around it until I found a spot I like. Now the background is just a static picture.

I already change the background in the environment settings, in the render settings, and in the new envionment options in the scene. I don't know what else I have to do.

The pictures below are of the Light probes tool in the texture Shaded preview and the Nvidia Iray preview.

HDRI 1.jpg
1920 x 1039 - 360K
HDRI 2.jpg
1920 x 1039 - 384K

Comments

• It seems to work for me, if only with the default map since all my hfrs are buried in sub-folders in /data/cloud/. What do you mean when you chaneg the background - if you are using Window>Panes(Tabs)>Environment then that fills the background with the whole of the selected image, which looks the same regardless of angle of view.

• Thank you for answering, it's working now.

I was slow to realise that now for the environment options in the render settings to work you have to create first and environment node in the scene.

I got confused and so i used the environment tap and place a picture there. And when I finally created the environment node and the tonemapper node, it didn´t work because the still picture was interfering.

Sorry I'm very new with 3d programs. Thank you again.

HDRI7.jpg
    1920 x 1039 - 408K