mcasual's Texture Animation script - Cannot add DAZ renders to surface

I am trying to add DAZ renders to a TV screen in a scene I am working on, but the problem is it won't display as mcasual's free TexAnim script renders the images in the scene. I did import the frames (some being foregrounds) into Adobe Animate and exported from there. But when I try to add them to the TV screen in a scene in DAZ Studio, the TV screen does not display the picture as I render in the TexAnim script. Does anybody know how this problem can be fixed?

Comments

• I just used that script today with Filament too and it worked

does a single image in diffuse render in that TV?

it might be a surface setting or a glass screen in front

or maybe not UV mapped to fit a full imzge

• I know the problem also applies to plane primitives, as the DAZ renders didn't display in a plane. The sample images in the mcasual package, bowever, do work. So the problem must be with the image and possibly what it was exported from. Or could it have to do with size of file? The pixels for the sample images were 640 x 360 pixels, and the images I am trying to add are about 2660 x 2000 pixels. I did reduce an image, but it didn't work in the script. Could the problem have more to do with exporting from Adobe Animate 2020?
  • it may be the way you typed it in that text file you add too, check for spaces etc, easily done

otherwise I have no idea

• I know the path I have my files in is C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\scripts\texanim\testpics

I did check the job file, and apparently the script may have replaced the path with the default one.  Could this be the issue?

• I wouldn't know without seeing your file and your path etc but you should be able to recheck and try all that yourself 

I was thinking the prop and scene itself could have been the issue hence suggesting trying an image from that series in the diffuse and running a normal render without the script first to rule that out

the script will only do what you tell it to do in the job

and I did find with Filament at least having a 901 frame series I needed 899 as my number of frames in the script or it skipped images frequently but a loop shouldn't do that but who knows it might need to be a frame or less than the job says