DAZCentral Dashboard Forever Loading

I'm stuck.  I've filed a ticket, but since tickets are a Monday through Friday 9-5 only thing - I was hoping I could ask the forum and they might have answers.  

First, I've just upgraded to a new PC and to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit for the first time ever from Windows 7 Pro.  Removing and installing programs are now deemed as "apps" apparently.  

Now, I logged successfully into DAZ Central and things were going alright, but then I tried to change my download paths in the setting bar by the login avatar and I cannot get DAZCentral's Dashboard to load so I can install DAZ Studio, or do anything.  Clicking on the settings does nothing.  Clicking reload just reloads to the same problem, and logging out and in again leaves me with the same settings.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling DAZCentral four times now and restarting each time I uninstalled before reinstalling again.  I've tried to remove the left over file folders that DAZ leaves behind after an uninstall... but I still can't get it to fully load.  That circle telling me the Dashboard is loading just keeps spinning.  

I tried seeing if I could find DIM, but the ability to install it lies in DAZ Central apparently... as does DAZ Studio as well.  I'm stuck.  I can't download and install DAZ, DIM, or anything that I have purchased (unless I want to download each item I have purchased here for the years that I have been here).

If anyone knows a fix around this, please let me know.  I found another thread like this here, but there was no resolution to it that I could find.

Comments

• Yeah.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to wait until tech support helps on this one.  I keep searching through Google with questions regarding this issue raised by other members of this forum, but not one person had a solution or a resolution to this issue either.  I wish DAZ would have left DIM and the manual download of DAZ Studio available for people who are having DAZ Central issues.  I'm really stuck.  Oh well, back to Sims Medieval I go for the rest of this weekend.  

I feel like this is the olden days when I used to type: 10 GO TO 10. RUN.  
    The Dashboard is stuck in a data loop, and sadly there is no way to clear out the Dashboard cache, or my login cache to reset this back to standard again.

• Yeah.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to wait until tech support helps on this one.  I keep searching through Google with questions regarding this issue raised by other members of this forum, but not one person had a solution or a resolution to this issue either.  I wish DAZ would have left DIM and the manual download of DAZ Studio available for people who are having DAZ Central issues.  I'm really stuck.  Oh well, back to Sims Medieval I go for the rest of this weekend. 

The product Library pages still have manual downloads, DIM is still available here https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/

The Dashboard is stuck in a data loop, and sadly there is no way to clear out the Dashboard cache, or my login cache to reset this back to standard again.

The cache is in the AppData folder - on Windows I beleive it should be

%AppData%/daz 3d/installmanager/web/

The product Library pages still have manual downloads, DIM is still available here https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/

The cache is in the AppData folder - on Windows I beleive it should be

%AppData%/daz 3d/installmanager/web/

Thank you greatly, Richard!  That worked!   
    I've been pulling my hair out, especially since I'm not at all familiar with Windows 10 nor the app system it offers.  I understand apps.  I have them on an iPad and a Chromebook...  I'm just new to the setup of Windows 10 is all.  I've heard it's a very, very good operating system since Windows 7... I just don't understand it yet since I haven't really had time to delve in and explore the layout and design. (I skipped Windows 8 and 8.1 on purpose)

Thank you again!

• im facing the  same problem. Need some help guys i've tried everything but stIll the dashboard is forever loading.

• Me too! Please someone post a solution in this forum. Thanks!

• Just faced the same problem today, I'm really annoyed! If anyone has any solution to the problem it would be grately appreciated. I already tried the above and it didn't work for me..

• Same here! The Dashboard will NOT load! I've installed and uninstalled, I can't find that AppData thing mentioned above, this is so super frustrating.

• OH, and DIM won't even show that I have downloadable content so that didn't work either.

• I found the AppData thing, did everything to completely clean out Daz from my new computer and reinstall but still get the same problem.

• Pense que era el unico al que se le reiniciaba la descarga de dazcentral y que nunca se podia descargar esta bien raro... espero que lo arreglen pronto quiero empezar mi proyecto ya

• I have the same issue here... did you find a solution please ?

• Same here, Daz Central is loading all the time. 

• same here, Central is forever loading!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287
    edited November 2023

This is an old thread, not related to the current situation - I am going to close it to avoid confusion.

Daz Central has been discontinued, please use Install Manager - it will pick up your Daz Central settings.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.