Where do I download updates without Daz Connect?

I see in the FAQ that I do not need DazConnect to update but no where can I find where to download newer version with Filament included?

I am almost certain DC will totally break my multi machine render setup using a central server for assets therefor I will not download or install DAZ connect. I do NOT use the database for the same reason. I uninstalled it when I set up DS because it will not work for three machines over network.

Can someone direct me to the location of the update or clean install of the latest DS but NOT Daz Connect which their info says is not required?

• Does Daz Studio 4.9 require me to use Daz Connect?

No, you are not required to use Daz Connect services in Daz Studio.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

In your Product Library, filter for "DAZ Studio 4.x". For some reason, all the downloads are wrapped up in the collapsed Description section. Just expand it and you will find them all further down. There are 32- and 64-bit standalone versions for Win and Mac.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

I think you mean Daz Central -- Daz Connect is built into Daz Studio, and cannot install DS itself.  But regardless, you don't have to use Daz Central.  However, if you want to install the Beta, you must use Daz Install Manager.