Now Crowd Police

2»

Comments

• mastershoka420mastershoka420 Posts: 0
    edited December 2020

efron_24 said:

19 nov - 19 dec...

Pfff

Lol, while finding similar billboards like first responder,I find this discussion almost 15 days ago and you are still stunk with it. What I will be saying won't be a solution to you problem but still I can go one step for you. I don't know in which kind of scene and what type of billboard you wanna use but my recommendation is to manage few for yourself even if they work as one sided. The step is initially complex but once its done you can manage most of your work. You are moving from the same scenario I once moved long ago. 1) multiple image resizer (software)Free 2) multiple image compresser(Software)Free 3)adobe Photoshop 4) small experience with templates 5)some rules for optimizing Iray just for Your billboards Like scene optimizer and some tutorials from YouTube. 6)your cop textures used for billboards(I prefer m4v4 cops uniform) Download some normal free m4 and v4 characters And their police uniform (for both m4 and v4) they resemble with every billboard police uniform Compress their textures by using texture compressor and always tick on quality compress Fit them on your characters And pose them as agents or whatever you like.render them with Iray and use billboard maker tutorial to make bill boards The only pain in this step Is the Iray issue but using optimized Iray setting and texture compression I managed to save rendering time from 3 to 4 minutes per render to 1 to 2 minutes(talking about m4v4) when there is no background or props Iray is super fast. Initially it will be complex but once you do same steps, it will become a piece of cake.(human Mind triggers) Now I can make upto 14 Per hour(my own desired) My PC specs are I7 4770 12 GB DDR3 and gtx 1060 6 GB manli edition.what I have said may not be your answer but a path that I had to choose after some trouble somes like your are having.GL )p

Mod Edit :- To fix quote

Post edited by Chohole on