exporting my characters (morph + textures)

Hello

After few years of running DAZ Studio, I want to do a clean up.
Half of DAZ data base is invisible from DIM and stuff from other sites/freebies/custom things from friends removal is painful.
Is there a way that I can safely export my characters and textures I used on them, so I can run them after clean install
without having checking which stuff I should redownload?
Is there a cleaner for non-DIM content?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391

Content gatherer enables you to gather all technical files used by a scene (textures, data files, and so on). You could use it to backup your scenes, and wouldn't need to install the original files again.

• stlkr82stlkr82 Posts: 20
    edited November 2020
    Leana said:

Content gatherer enables you to gather all technical files used by a scene (textures, data files, and so on). You could use it to backup your scenes, and wouldn't need to install the original files again.

it works whether it is genesis 3 or genesis 8?

Post edited by stlkr82 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    stlkr82 said:
    Leana said:

It works for all scenes no matter what they contain.

• Leana said:

it works wheter it is genesis 3 or genesis 8?

Leana said:
    stlkr82 said:
    Leana said:

It works for all scenes no matter what they contain.

ah that's good. it's 32bit so stuff using above 2gb is no-no?