Daz Studio Crashes to Desktop when I try and connect

Okay.  I've been gone for a bit.  I have a new laptop.  I have tried for three hours to install Daz Studio onto my new laptop.  Every time I try to open it and connect to my library, it blinks out of existence and i'm looking at my desktop.  I'm very very frustrated.  I can work offline but I can't use my products if I can't connect.  Is there any way to NOT use Daz central? 

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

You can use DIM or standalone zips from your Product Library.  Did you install with Connect inside Daz Studio and now you can't authenticate your new laptop?  If you didn't install your content ith Connect you don't need too log in.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I tried to install Dim and just use that to install Studio and my content.  But when I try to log on through dim it crashes

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

What Operating System?

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel core i3

• IceDragonArt said:

Okay.  I've been gone for a bit.  I have a new laptop.  I have tried for three hours to install Daz Studio onto my new laptop.  Every time I try to open it and connect to my library, it blinks out of existence and i'm looking at my desktop.  I'm very very frustrated.  I can work offline but I can't use my products if I can't connect.  Is there any way to NOT use Daz central? 

Same here