error when downloading content from library

Hi,

I am trying to download some products from my library and get the following error:

{
  "code": "expired_auth_token",
  "message": "",
  "status": 401
}

can somebody help?

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• This is for manual download and install

• Same error here if I try to download anything.

• I just tried successfully, have you tried some small files (such as poses) in case it's size related?

• I am downloading everything from my library as i am coming back after a computer wiped out all my content. I have 30 pages of content. I was able to download the first 3 pages of content but nothing after that.

Funny, I can redownload things from the fisrt 3 pages I already downloaded but nothing after. I have tried logging out and back in after clearing cache and history.

• Same issue here.

After reinstalling my system from scratch i'm slowly starting to reinstall products bought in the past. I'd estimate out of 10 products i tried to install so far, three have failed with the error described in the first post. I also tried to look for those products in the shop and they can't be found (except if they are in a bundle).

• Seems to be working again. Give it a try folks.

• How old are those? I had to go back a way (25 pages) to find something from September, and that seems to be working OK. I was also able to download the old Victoria Clothing pack from 2001.

• How old are those? I had to go back a way (25 pages) to find something from September, and that seems to be working OK. I was also able to download the old Victoria Clothing pack from 2001.

Newish stuff. Then again seems to have been temporarily (see my last post) - works again for me for all failed packages so far.

• It was stuff from luthbel "roxana yaroslava" and others but it does appear to be working now again. Methinks it was just a database connection error. Anyway I am over at renderosity downloading from there and will come back to continue later. With all the free time from this year doe to Covid decided to get back into character animation.

• When trying to download the installation manager, an error appears
    {
    }
    And Daz Central does not accept the password at all, which works in the online account.
    I can't download Daz Studio, Install Manager, or Hexagon.
    I tried it on Chrome and Opera browsers.
    What to do???
    You have a strange trick to start spying on the user and his work through a more centralized software and at the same time not accept the password to enter this software, well, it's funny)))))))))).
    Well, I downloaded your Daz Central, and the account and password are not valid, but online (on the site), everything works, but nothing can be downloaded from the site except Daz Central))))))).
    You guys are very funny.
    Give an algorithm for solving these problems:
     - I need a new version of the Installation Manager;
     - I need a new version of Daz Studio;
     - I need a Hexagon.
    And that's all.
    I do not need Daz Central, since there is not enough space, but still I installed it to download Installation Manager, Daz Studio and Hexagon, but a message appears that I am not a registered user or I enter the data incorrectly))))))) )
    Funny.
    Once again, what to do, what is the algorithm of actions for solving my above tasks ???
    / Google translator /

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

There is a global problem with downloads right now. Daz is aware and working on it.

Updates will be posted in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/524986/dim-won-t-download-new-purchases#latest

• When we have any news we will post to https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/524986/dim-won-t-download-new-purchases#latest

When trying to download the installation manager, an error appears
    {
    }
    And Daz Central does not accept the password at all, which works in the online account.

As far as I know this is an issue with the downloader authorising itself to the server, or soemthing along those lines - it has nothing to do with your password getting access to your account. The issue has been passed up to the web team, but I don't have any information on what theya re doing or which other aprties (e.g. the CDN administrators) may need to be involved. It certainly isn't the way things are intended to be working.

This discussion has been closed.