dForce Simulation - Multiple simulations on the same object?

Is it possible to simulate some dForce object, like for example hair to a point, and then make another simulation by resuming to that point?

Let's say that I do from 1 to 30 for having the hair assume a natural pose.
Then I move a pillow or a couch close and I would like from frame 31 to 60 to go on and adjust the hair with the new collision.

I used to do that plenty of time in Poser by creating keyframes and then force another animation, but I'm not sure if this is doable in Daz.

Thanks in davance.

Comments

• Not as such, because the enrgy in the springs (edges) is not saved when the simulation ends. You coudl turn the simualtion into a morph by exporting (at base resolution, without any parented Rigid Follow Nodes or other elements) as OBJ and then using Morph Loader, the morph coudl then be used as the starting point of a second simulation.

• Not as such, because the enrgy in the springs (edges) is not saved when the simulation ends. You coudl turn the simualtion into a morph by exporting (at base resolution, without any parented Rigid Follow Nodes or other elements) as OBJ and then using Morph Loader, the morph coudl then be used as the starting point of a second simulation.

Ahhh dran!
    Too bad tho!

Thanks for the info Richard!