Login Failure

Hello everyone.
Im new here. I wanted to try 3d rendering.
And here is my problem. I cannot login in DAZ Studio. And i cannot see assets. I have no problem loging into DIM or DAZ Central. I've found a lot of threads about 'PostgreSQL CMS' Error. And i've done it all.
I've unistalled Antivirus software , Switched off firewall. Reinstalled Daz Studio , Reinstalled PostgreSQL , changed port in CMS settings.

Please Help and sorry for my bad English.

Daz.jpg
2560 x 1440 - 452K
Daz2.jpg
2560 x 1440 - 459K

Comments

• For the valid PostgreSQL message - try going into the edit preferences in Daz Studio and make sure that D/S has the correct path for where it has installed itself.

As I recall, for the sign-in issues, you need to have added the account(s) to DIM. Then select the account you want opened, then at that popup you can put in the email address and corresponding password for the account.

I have uninstalled DIM so can't give you screenshots.

• For the valid PostgreSQL message - try going into the edit preferences in Daz Studio and make sure that D/S has the correct path for where it has installed itself.

As I recall, for the sign-in issues, you need to have added the account(s) to DIM. Then select the account you want opened, then at that popup you can put in the email address and corresponding password for the account.

I have uninstalled DIM so can't give you screenshots.Sorry, but give us an example of this path because before 4.1.4 I usually set my DIM path on my external drive where all my stuff is. Now with all this DAZ Central fanfare, when you configure DIM and then open DAZ Central, then you get another kind of unintelligible configuration.

Sorry, but give us an example of this path because, before 4.1.4, I usually setup my DIM path to my external drive, where all my stuff is. Now with all this DAZ Central fanfare, when you configure DIM and next open DAZ Central, then you get another kind of unintelligible configuration, everything change, then you open the DAZ 4.1.4 and appears a window showing you this message "PostgreSQL CMS error".

I uninstall from DAZ Central this DAZ Studio 4.1.4 and try to install the PB version from DIM but, after putting my username & password, just nothing happen.

I'm installing in a iMac 21.5 late 2013, 2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB-RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750 1GB, Mac OS CATALINA.

Thanks!

• WHAT A H3LL IS GOING ON??? DAZ IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE IN MY COMPUTER!

I tried everything, erase everything, re install DIMM, Daz 4.1.4 & 4.1.2 manual installation failled,

Inside DIMM: PostgreSQL installations failled, DAZ 4.1.4 installations failled.

If PostgreSQL doesn't works, all DAZ apps too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iMac 21.5 late 2013, 2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB-RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750 1GB, Mac OS CATALINA.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.41.51 PM.jpg
    476 x 228 - 40K
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.55.08 AM.jpg
    664 x 415 - 68K