Problem with downloading content and Logging in to DAZ web

ISSUE 1:

Hi everyone. Here is the issue. I buy 3 model from DAZ store. 2 of them (Gou Luk Bundle, Christable HD for Genesis 8 Female) was downloaded succesfully without any problems via DAZ Central. But i can not download model number 3 (Grace Yong and Grace Yong Hair for Genesis 8 Female). I was trying to download it from Daz Central - nothing happened (I click on "Install" button and download started on 0%. After some time it does not move anywhere and "Install" button appear again). DAZ Install Manager does not work either (It is writing "Download error"). Direct linc to download the product working for some time, and after some it is writing "Network error" and when i resume it same thing keep happenenig. In the attachment you will see error code from downloading file that i was able to catch. I was trying to download it from my phone and from other PCs - Same result (I was sharing download link, because i can not login to my account even from my personal phone. I will addres this in the ISSUE 2).
Please someone help me to download this file, because i need it today.

ISSUE 2:
When i am trying to login to my DAZ account (website) via my phone or any other computer it is keep showing login screen and no further explanations about what to do. Even on my main PC i am able to use this account via EDGE Browser. I can not login to it via Chrome or any other browser... 

Screenshot 2020-11-09 141651.png
498 x 175 - 10K

Comments

• UPD.

Here is screenshot of what is happening when i use direct link.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 140339.png
    937 x 121 - 14K
  • ovenman777ovenman777 Posts: 5
    edited November 2020

UPD 2.

I manage to download model number 3 using internal DAZ downloader (DAZ Connect). Still no other methods works... If someone need help how to use it - here is link to DAZ 101 Youtube video: 

Post edited by ovenman777 on