geografts not loading properly on Genesis 8 male [solved]

AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Hi,

I just loaded a geographt for the first time on my windows 10 computer and the geografts aren't loading properly. They're in place but as if they weren't fitted. Normally if you hide the geograft it leaves a hole doesn't it? It isn't. I haven't turned off the hours on CC Orion before so I don't know if they would leave a hole but, they've loaded the same as the anatomicals have, like they aren't fitted. I've tried uninstalling G8M but that didn't work. 

Thanks

Post edited by AbnerK on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391

What tool do you have selected? If it's the geometry editor you'll see both meshes, for example.

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

My Bad, I had the wrong tool selected. :) I didn't realise if you have 'Tools'  like joint editor or Geometry Editor Tool selected it doesn't work proplerly. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    AbnerK said:

I didn't realise if you have 'Tools'  like joint editor or Geometry Editor Tool selected it doesn't work proplerly. 

Actually it does work properly for use with those tools. Geometry editor is what you would use to select which polygons from original mesh are supposed to be hidden, so you need to see the original mesh for that.