Need a good selection of Freak armor and clothes

CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

There is almost nothing for this character. I personally need some sci-fi armor and weapons, and fantasy clothing, armor and so on.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of other people would really appreciate a good selection of stuff too.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,337
    edited December 1969

Which Freak? Freak 4 is a shape for Michael; 4 and Freak 5 is a shape for Genesis - in both cases, items for the base figure will work with the Freak version (at least in DS).

• CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
    edited December 1969

I think you replied to the wrong thread.

There's little clothing or armor for either Freak 4 or 5, and there aren't very many unimesh fits for him either. And at least one of the unimesh fits packages that's supposed to be for him doesn't have any morphs for him, just for Hiro.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Why don't you make your Freak UNSTOPPABLE? ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2014

Freak 4 clothing http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-accessories?compat_figures=54
    Freak 5 clothing http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-accessories?compat_figures=859

And that is items that do specify they have fits, even without using the capabilities of Autofit in DS

Post edited by Chohole on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,453
    edited December 1969

Every single clothing item created for Genesis will fit Freak 5 in DAZ Studio.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,337
    edited December 1969

You don't need unimesh packages (they are worth having if available, as they give better results, but they aren't essential. In DAZ Studio Freak 5 will auto-transfer to the clothes; in Poser using the DSON Importer go to Scripts>DSON Support>Transfer Active Morphs. For Freak 4, in DAZ Studio right-click on the figure and select Transfer Active Morphs; in the latest version of Poser you should be able to use the morph copy function.

edited December 1969

Every single clothing item created for Genesis will fit Freak 5 in DAZ Studio.

Yes, except I don't USE daz studio. I use poser and I"m pretty sure there are a lot of other artists that prefer to use poser for various reasons.

edited December 1969

Are there any decent tutorials on how to make Genesis 4 clothing items fit Freak 5 in post with DSON? Because I can't get this to work.