Need help using Morphs

Hello,

I am struggling trying to make a morph that acts similarly to the D-Former. Here's what I'm getting:

Using morph (not what I want):

Using Morph

Using D-Former (what I want to happen):

How can I make a morph that acts just like the D-Former? 

Morph0100gif.gif
600 x 390 - 752K
Former.gif
600 x 397 - 1M

Comments

• I think you've over complicated this a bit.

From what it appears, all you want is an axis rotation, x,y or z at the pivot point.

If you aren't doing any complex rigging, you just need to adjust the placement of the pivoting parts bone to match the pivot point and use the x,y,or z rotation dial to move it.

you can simply rename the existing dial, or if you want to add a morph dial, create a new dial, and link it to the x,y, or z rotation.

In the case of the attached image, all i need to make sure of is where the pivot point, green arrow when joint editor tool is active, and then rotate on the x axis.

rotation.jpg
    1361 x 675 - 225K
  • DafaDafa Posts: 97

I think you've over complicated this a bit.

From what it appears, all you want is an axis rotation, x,y or z at the pivot point.

If you aren't doing any complex rigging, you just need to adjust the placement of the pivoting parts bone to match the pivot point and use the x,y,or z rotation dial to move it.

you can simply rename the existing dial, or if you want to add a morph dial, create a new dial, and link it to the x,y, or z rotation.

In the case of the attached image, all i need to make sure of is where the pivot point, green arrow when joint editor tool is active, and then rotate on the x axis.

Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks