Missing Texture files after importing

Hi. Im a bit of a noob with things but, I have created a custom morph and materials for Genesis 8 for sale hopefully soon. trying to install the content on my other pc to test it. I get an error saying i am missing the textures for the model. even tho they are in the exact directory it is asking for. I have Created the folders that im supposed to. Read tutorials i can find on packaging content . Still the same error. Can anyone help? Thanks

missing.jpg
510 x 609 - 93K

Comments

• Either the textures didn't transfer, or the paths are incorrect.

Edit the associated DUF with a word processor, notepad++ is a good option, and check the paths for the textures, JPG in this instance.

If there's a drive letter included, it means the mapping wasn't correct and you simply need to delete the drive letter and path above Runtime\textures.

Also, check to make sure the package includes the textures.

• Either the textures didn't transfer, or the paths are incorrect.

Edit the associated DUF with a word processor, notepad++ is a good option, and check the paths for the textures, JPG in this instance.

If there's a drive letter included, it means the mapping wasn't correct and you simply need to delete the drive letter and path above Runtime\textures.

Also, check to make sure the package includes the textures.

Thanks for the answer. Will try and let you know how it goes.
  • tyejuanjohnsontyejuanjohnson Posts: 3
    edited November 2020

Ok so trying to do what you said i checked in notepad and i didnt see what is wrong (im noob about these things lol.) but the screens here shows the textures are there as well.

*Edit* ok so i found the problem. at least i think. the texture names for some reason had a space at the front of it. but i also recreated it as a product and that seemed to fix everything.

Untitled-1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 249K
    Post edited by tyejuanjohnson on