Ceremonial Horse Armour

Hi all, recently purchased the Daz Horse 2 Starter bundle which includes the Ceremonial Horse Armour, everything installed ok but the Ceremonial Horse Armour shows that i need to install it, so i install it and it then becomes unavailable. I have tried uninstalling the reinstalling but just keep getting the same result. i have checked the installation folder etc, and all appers fine. Any suggestions as to the problem? i have submitted a ticket to Tech. Support regarding this

Comments

• How are you installing?

• How are you installing?

Through DIM, but have also tried Daz Central

• and when you say "[it] shows that i need to install it" do you mean in DIM or in DS?

• and when you say "[it] shows that i need to install it" do you mean in DIM or in DS?

the symbol shows when i right click on it, it shows that it needs to be installed, as it is i open the content library and click to go to Browse to the file location it doesn't find it. i have looked for it in the right location and it does not show, but if i select install it shows but is not available, i then have to uninstall etc and reinstall to get back to the first diagram showing the install symbol

Ceremonial Horse.JPG
    99 x 173 - 13K
    Ceremonila Horse 2.JPG
    416 x 318 - 33K
  • If the icon is grey then that means that the installation has not for some reason, beena dded to the database. If you do a Connect install and the icons are like that and the files won't load then it indicates that the files did not decrypt after download. try uninstalling (through DS at least), then find the product in Content Library pane>Products>C, right-click on its container (the folder icon), and select Delete. Restart DS, Connect>Login if you don't log in automatically, and try installing through the Install pane. if thats till doesn't work you probably need to open a support ticket.

• If the icon is grey then that means that the installation has not for some reason, beena dded to the database. If you do a Connect install and the icons are like that and the files won't load then it indicates that the files did not decrypt after download. try uninstalling (through DS at least), then find the product in Content Library pane>Products>C, right-click on its container (the folder icon), and select Delete. Restart DS, Connect>Login if you don't log in automatically, and try installing through the Install pane. if thats till doesn't work you probably need to open a support ticket.

Tried that a number of times still doing it, support ticket already raised suppose it will be an eon of time, still waiting for another to be answered, thanks anyway

Tried that a number of times still doing it, support ticket already raised suppose it will be an eon of time, still waiting for another to be answered, thanks anyway

Just come across another one with exact same result "Props for Ranger Genesis 2 Female"

Just gone through the whole content library and now found a further 5, bring the total to 6 + 2 that won't update, just have to wait for Tech Support attention