New born puppy and Kittens for DAZ MilDog and DAZ MilCat

shanteshante Posts: 206
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Been trying to find a set of morphs to convert the DAZ MilDog and DAZ MilCat into new born or relatively new born pups nd kittens. I have tried working with the DAZ MilPuppy set and the MilDog set spinning the dials but they just do not do it to my satisfaction. Would love to find or would love to even purchase at a fair price a set of morphs and textures if available that will allow me to use these figures as newborns or a few weeks old. If someone either knows of an existing set or if someone following this forum could make a set of morphs would be greatly beholding.

Comments

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I don't know a solution to this problem - it is mine too - but I second your idea :).

• shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited August 2014

I don't know a solution to this problem - it is mine too - but I second your idea :).

There was a morph for the old P4 cat but that creature has grown a bit long in the tooth. The morph works ok for distance views but for closer images it is poopie! I posted a similar post here in several related forums hoping that being where the dog and cat were born, I would get some response. But no response from the DAZ content creator gallery as yet...and quite frankly, because of my past experiences in that camp of PRODUCT SUPPORT and product add-on options, I am not expecting any any time soon! :(

Post edited by shante on