Gothic Environments

CyberdeneCyberdene Posts: 72
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I have been buying a variety of products by Danie and Marforno. Granted the indoor Gothic medevil environments are fantastic, but I'm interested in something like massive Gothic Castles sort of like this https://www.google.com/search?q=Gothic+Castles&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1MbeU-_AO4zooATHj4DYDQ&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=965

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make Castle Building Props, Towers, etc. So I'm curious about more Gothic environments whether it's outdoors or indoors. I'd like to see a variety of both. The thing is I don't know how to blend images together, so when I do renders using environments that have windows, I'd like to have something outside of the window. Since I'm not skillful with blending backgrounds into scenes. I'd figure why not just use an outdoor environment outside of an indoor environment, so if I want a Castle to appear in the distant, or have it sitting on a mountain, all I would have to do is maybe add some gothic town houses, get a decent skydome to fill in the sky and I'd have the setting I want. Using background images do help sometimes but again I'm just suggesting that someone create Gothic Props, buildings, books (with morphs where pages can be flipped with more than one image or text) like DM's Secrete Chamber, it comes with a book prop but it only has one page, would have been cool if it contained some morphs with it. Definitely interested in Gothic Castles and Manor environments more than anything.

Comments