Renedering Query

Could someone pleas explain why I get the following:

2020-10-28 19:53:56.233 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Head/CTRLFaceAngle.dsf#CTRLFaceAngle?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Virtual_World/VWJulia/VW%20Julia%20Head.dsf

There is in total 104 lines of this, yet it is a Genesis 8 figure but not using any of the shown items, such as Julia etc and yet it seems to heve rendered ok. Puzzled

Thanks in advance

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    edited October 2020

When loading a figure DS needs to parse all morphs to create the dials you can use in the parameters and shaping tabs, which is why you see the message even if you don't use Julia.

That message tells you that Julia includes a corrective morph meant to be applied automatically when you use the "CTRLFaceAngle" dial, but it can't find the "CTRLFaceAngle" morph data in your install (probably because you don't have the morph pack it is from installed. That one is part of the G8F head morphs I think).

That's just a warning, it won't prevent your figure from working well

Post edited by Leana on
  • petes imagespetes images Posts: 213
    edited October 2020
    Leana said:

When loading a figure DS needs to parse all morphs to create the dials you can use in the parameters and shaping tabs, which is why you see the message even if you don't use Julia.

That message tells you that Julia includes a corrective morph meant to be applied automatically when you use the "CTRLFaceAngle" dial, but it can't find the "CTRLFaceAngle" morph data in your install (probably because you don't have the morph pack it is from installed. That one is part of the G8F head morphs I think).

That's just a warning, it won't prevent your figure from working well

thanks, just checked, have the body morphs but not the head next in line for a purchase

Post edited by petes images on