Lovable Nerds Bundle Install issues

Hello!
I have purchased the Lovable Nerds Bundle yesterday and some content didn't install correctly.  The Penelope model seems corrupted.  I reinstalled manually but it did not fix it.  See attached jpg file what is showing when selected...  Some of the hair didn't install either.

Any way around to cerrect this?  Thank you!

penelope_selected.jpg
1499 x 945 - 160K

Comments

• I had a failed install through Connect, even the icons were unreadable, but having copied the files from the DIM zip on top of them the preset applied correctly. Since you have a Connect install (through Daz Studio) the manual isntall will be ignored unless you place the files in the /data/cloud/1_36541/ folder (where they will replace the apparently bad files).

• vedetevedete Posts: 14

I had a failed install through Connect, even the icons were unreadable, but having copied the files from the DIM zip on top of them the preset applied correctly. Since you have a Connect install (through Daz Studio) the manual isntall will be ignored unless you place the files in the /data/cloud/1_36541/ folder (where they will replace the apparently bad files).

Thanks Richard I did reinstall over the cloud/1_36541/ folder but it did not workout completely well.  Nevertheless I will remove all files and try with DIM.