Where can I find a custom morph I made?

I made a custom morph for the morphing python. But I don't know where to find the file for it in my folders. Anyone know where the morphing python morphs are kept?

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,260
    edited October 2020

I made a custom morph for the morphing python. But I don't know where to find the file for it in my folders. Anyone know where the morphing python morphs are kept?

When you save items in D/S the Vendor and Product fields are the names of the containing folders for whatever is being saved. It is a good idea to close D/S before digging through its working folders.

Morphs are located in the same main subfolder under data as the original creation. So under the name for whoever created the Morphing Python ... look for your subfolders.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • I made a custom morph for the morphing python. But I don't know where to find the file for it in my folders. Anyone know where the morphing python morphs are kept?

When you save items in D/S the Vendor and Product fields are the names of the containing folders for whatever is being saved. It is a good idea to close D/S before digging through its working folders.

Morphs are located in the same main subfolder under data as the original creation. So under the name for whoever created the Morphing Python ... look for your subfolders.

I've tried looking but I can't find the daz originals subfolder. Even through searching.

And it might have been from cold blooded instead. But I can't find the morphs folder for that either.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,927

If you know what you named your morph, do a search on your hard drive for the file by that name.
    Are you sure you actually SAVED the morph. It is easy to forget the File/Save As/Support Assed/ Morph Asset step sometimes. 

• Isn't cold blooded a Poser file? We can't make morphs for Poser files the same as we do for D/S files.

• edited October 2020
    barbult said:

If you know what you named your morph, do a search on your hard drive for the file by that name.
    Are you sure you actually SAVED the morph. It is easy to forget the File/Save As/Support Assed/ Morph Asset step sometimes. 

I did. I can reopen the save file and the morph is still applied.

Oh wait I didn't read the second part. I'll try that thanks.

Post edited by takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 on