SuperSuit Experimentation

Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

This is too much fun and so much for time going out the window! ;) I decided to see just how far I could push this with a couple of tests. Here is a Mardi Gras-Duo Champ-Zombie-Hag-Goblin-Troll-V5-Human-Dog Skin. I set fingernail color and breast size and that was pretty much it. M5 shame pose with arm and head adjusted.

Looks like there is a bit of color bleed on the nails if that is not actually reflection? A bit of poke through around the shoulders. Otherwise, I don't think it missed on much! Impressive! I'm sure no one ever planned for this to get such a work out with body morphs. Too much fun, too little time. Took longer to render than create.

femalezombiecyborghagtrollgoblin.jpg
687 x 761 - 285K

Comments

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

And... more to the normal side... Simply Vic5

VickyGun.jpg
    556 x 743 - 125K
  • Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

And it wouldn't be right without a muscleman.

m5gun.jpg
    361 x 636 - 91K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,335
    edited May 2012

Yep the way it fits the even extreme shapes shows some of the brilliance of this suit.

Edited to remove over-sized image

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Aneet ProductionsAneet Productions Posts: 61
    edited December 1969

I love all of the renders I have seen with the Supersuit. So many possibilities. Your renders look great.

• gary_chavez_5819gary_chavez_5819 Posts: 1
    edited June 2012

Has anyone else been messing with multiple super suits on one figure? Seems like a nice way to add a little more detail.

Edited to remove over-sized images http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Aneet ProductionsAneet Productions Posts: 61
    edited December 1969

I have. I like the more options it gives. I was going for a certain look and layering the Supersuits was the best way to achieve the outcome I wanted.