Corrupted Genesis 8 F

linus3424linus3424 Posts: 2

Hello,

Today when I was gonna make a  bending pose I noticed that my character was corrupted, this applied to all my genesis 8 characters and I have no idea how to fix this, it appears to be linked to some thigh position, is there a way for me to troubleshoot this and get rid of whatever is causing it without literally reinstalling all my assets ive collected? 

Please I'm going frankly insane.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Do you have https://www.daz3d.com/big-girl-morphs-for-genesis-8-female , I think that had a similar issue. It is almost certainly that a corrective morph, one that is meant to make a bend look good when a particular shaping morph is applied, is kicking in always isntead of only when the shape is in effect. You can usually track the culprit(s) down bu applying the least posing needed to show the issue, so there are fewer distractions in the property list, then in the Parameters pane option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties and go through the Currently Used list trying each in turn until the issue goes away. If it seems to be a Daz product check for updates.

• linus3424linus3424 Posts: 2
    edited October 2020

Holy heck, thank you!

That was exactly what it was.  

Is there a way to make sure they're not applied right ouf of the gate? Feels kinda sad to have to uninstall it to use DAZ properly. 

Post edited by linus3424 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    linus3424 said:

Holy heck, thank you!

That was exactly what it was.  

Is there a way to make sure they're not applied right ouf of the gate? Feels kinda sad to have to uninstall it to use DAZ properly. 

I would file a support ticket and point to this thread. that product has been out for over 2 years, so it should have been fixed by now.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,927

Check for an update. I thought that had been fixed a long time ago.

• barbult said:

Check for an update. I thought that had been fixed a long time ago.

Yes, it seems good to me.