Problem Saving Hand Poses

Hello,

I have created some hand poses for G8F so that she can hold various objects but I seem to be having trouble saving them. I am trying to save them as a Pose Preset. I give the pose a name and when the Properties Dialogue Box opens I make sure to check all the translations as well as the rotations and then under Pose Controls I check the hand with the pose (in this case the right hand). I then save the pose. However when I try to apply the pose later it has no effect. Other hand poses that I have purchased work, but not the ones that I am creating. Am I doing something wrong?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

nabob21

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Are you making sure all the finger parts are selected as well as just the hand? They should be, if you deselect the whole body then select the hand, but it's always a good idea to double-check.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 964

Hi Spotted Kitty,

Yes all of the hand and finger parts are selected.

Doesn't anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? I have discovered that if I use a third party program like Pose Fusion Plus I can save the poses and then they will work, but not by trying to save a pose preset myself.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

Can you post a screenshot of the Pose Save dialog box showing what you selected?

edited October 2020

Hi Fixmypcmike,

I will post a screenshot tonight when I get home from work.

Post edited by nabob21 on