Another 'Duplicate Formula' question: Not using the morph

All of a sudden I start getting the following error message when I load any Genesis 3 Male:

2020-10-23 13:27:12.172 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6873): input: Genesis3Male:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Male/Morphs/DarwinsMishap/Dmitri/Dmitri%20Head%20Details.dsf#Morph?value

2020-10-23 13:27:12.223 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6870): Duplicate formula found linking zEnd & Dmitri Head Details in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Male/Morphs/DarwinsMishap/Dmitri/Dmitri Head Details.dsf.

... repeated for all the various components of Dmitri.

Thing is, I'm not using Dmitri or any of his morphs in the scene. I can load, say, Nathan, and I get the same thing. 

What's going on and how do I fix that? I can't just use the 'just click on the error' workaround since I need to render with the render queue and it can't handle the error message and, of course, we still don't have a means of suppressing that error message. 

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

All of a sudden I start getting the following error message when I load any Genesis 3 Male:

2020-10-23 13:27:12.172 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6873): input: Genesis3Male:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Male/Morphs/DarwinsMishap/Dmitri/Dmitri%20Head%20Details.dsf#Morph?value

2020-10-23 13:27:12.223 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6870): Duplicate formula found linking zEnd & Dmitri Head Details in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Male/Morphs/DarwinsMishap/Dmitri/Dmitri Head Details.dsf.

... repeated for all the various components of Dmitri.

Thing is, I'm not using Dmitri or any of his morphs in the scene. I can load, say, Nathan, and I get the same thing. 

What's going on and how do I fix that? I can't just use the 'just click on the error' workaround since I need to render with the render queue and it can't handle the error message and, of course, we still don't have a means of suppressing that error message. 

It doesn't matter if you are using Dmitri or not in the scene, Dmitri is a character morph for G3M that you ARE using and that is why you are seeing the warnings.

The first thing to try would be removing Dmitri, downloading the files again and reinstalling, if Dmitri hasn't given these warnings before.
    If you have just installed Dmitri, reinstallation may not help - Then your options are writing a ticket and waiting if the issues will be fixed or fixing the problem yourself.

Fixing them yourself is not that hard if you have ever done any programming and/or you have a mindset for logical thinking.

• The simplest solution is to uninstall Dmitri and get the refund on it. You can file a ticket but these sorts of things tend to not get fixed quickly. You can try to fix it yourself if you want to spend the time doing free work for something you paid for.

• The problem is, there's a good chnace it isn't a product bug per se - most likely it's two products that use the same name for one or more properties, either would work fine installed on its own. There are ways it could be a product bug, happening on its own without anything additional installed beyond the base, but that's rare.