Repeated error from DAZ

Does anyone know what causes these?

2020-10-23 09:55:35.649 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2020-10-23 10:00:55.238 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2020-10-23 10:06:30.805 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2020-10-23 10:12:18.416 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2020-10-23 10:18:35.978 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

Comments

• As far as I know it's part of the normal operation, it does say Warning not Error at the beginning of the message.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

"Normal operation" produces warnings in the log?

• PerttiA said:

"Normal operation" produces warnings in the log?

Yes, whether or not I am correct in this case there are other cases in which something working as intended may throw a warning in case it is not correct, to ease troubleshooting.

• Db3dDb3d Posts: 248

It turns out I had to delete the database and rebuild it.  Some how the database became corrupt and that's what caused the error.

Here are the steps provided by DAZ support...

1) On your system, please go to C:/Users/(username)/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud, and delete all files that look like "1_xxxxx".
    2) Open Daz Studio.
    3) Right-click on the Smart Content pane.
    4) Go to Content DB Maintenance.
    5) Check the box next to Reset Database and click Accept.
    6) Right-click on the Smart Content pane again.
    7) Go to Content DB Maintenance.
    8) Right-click on the box next to Re-Import Metadata and click Accept.
    9) Uncheck the boxes next to User Data and User Data Overrides Product Data.
    10) Check the box next to All Products.
    11) Click Accept.
    12) Restart Daz Studio and try to load a base Genesis 8 Female figure. Let us know your results.