How to use 'Tears HD Plentiful Tears'

Hi, 

I purchased 'Tears HD Plentiful Tears' but I no idea as to how to use it. 
Has anyone else got this and if so, how do you apply tears onto your character?

https://www.daz3d.com/tears-hd-plentiful-tears

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

Set your Characters Resolution to High,  Set SubDivision to 2,  Set Render SubD to 2 or 3

Goto Parameters - Pose Controls - Expressions - Tears HD & use the Morphs to make the various types of Tears appear & use the Correction Morphs for finer adjustments.

Finally goto Materials - iRay - Feminine - Tears HD Plentiful Tears to apply the materials

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

Awesome! Thank you so much! 
    I got lost, I didn't know the pose control bits. lol :))

wintoons said:

Awesome! Thank you so much! 
    I got lost, I didn't know the pose control bits. lol :))

Your welcome :) 

• There are no "pose controls" under the "parameters" tab in studio 4.22 for a genesis 8.1 figure. Did you mean the "posing" tab rather than the "parameters" tab? If so, there are no "expressions" under the "posing" tab. There is a "poses" drop-down under "posing". But there is neither "expressions" nor "tears hd" there. Have the locations of these controls changed since you posted your response, platnumk?

THank you for advising me on this!

lamoid_5f20d3e469 said:

There are no "pose controls" under the "parameters" tab in studio 4.22 for a genesis 8.1 figure. Did you mean the "posing" tab rather than the "parameters" tab? If so, there are no "expressions" under the "posing" tab. There is a "poses" drop-down under "posing". But there is neither "expressions" nor "tears hd" there. Have the locations of these controls changed since you posted your response, platnumk?

THank you for advising me on this!

Genesis 8.1 is not supported