Download will not complete and "Installations will begin after previous installations"

I have tried to download Daz Studio from Daz Central multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled, and I still cannot get it to finish downloading. The download bar goes to 89% then stops and I have to click install again which brings me back to the 89% and the issue repeats. Any help with this porblem?

Screenshot (34).png
994 x 422 - 312K
Screenshot (36).png
373 x 383 - 76K
Screenshot (38).png
357 x 463 - 108K

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Have you tried downloading and running the manual installer from your Product Library page? Make sure you download the correct version.

• Similar problem. Mine tanks at 70 percent and the versions of Daz Studio listed on my product page are 8 years old.

• and the versions of Daz Studio listed on my product page are 8 years old.

Earlier whole version numbers (D|S 2, D|S3) used to show in the Product Library listing, although I'm not sure if they still do. What search string are you using in the text box? I use "4.x" — the first version sublevel (4.8, 4.9) used to be in the product name, but for the last few versions it's just been 4.x so I use that. It's a good unique identifier, no other item in the store uses it.

• This happened to me. Just close the window and the installation will continue. sometimes can stop unespectedlly but just click install again and it might continue installing. if not, just log out, close Daz central and then open it agan and logg in again and click install again, it will start downloading from the point it stoped. I repeated this anoying process many times until it finally got installed.