Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458

When we can't decide if a character looks more like Vanessa Hudgens or Mila Kunis, I reckon she may have won the genepool lottery, LOL..

I did feel a Mila Kunis vibe in a couple of the promos (heavier makeup and a slight smile) but I can see more of a Vanessa Hudgens vibe from her standard resting face.

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

I saw Vanessa right away, which is a good sign I suppose. Also I think one of the promos is referencing her role in "Sucker Punch" and another might be for "High School Music". Height is a match, too...

• Saw this one in pixelsizzles database.  Can only be keira knightley?

rain hd genesis 8.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 194K
  • franky85franky85 Posts: 112

mykul1001 said:

Saw this one in pixelsizzles database.  Can only be keira knightley?

Yes, she's one of the few obvious celebrities Mousso made

• The resemblance isn't that strong to me, but thought I would point it out anyway: Bo Katan (Katee Sackhoff) for Genesis 8 Female:

https://www.renderhub.com/dumitas/bo-katan-for-genesis-8-female

Katee.jpg
    1370 x 672 - 74K
  • deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 297

M3D Levi appears to be Don Cheadle, aka Rhodey/War Machine from the Marvelverse.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

leeleesss has released Mathilda May at RenderHub

edited May 2023

**Post edited as character referenced is not longer available.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

deepred6502 said:

M3D Levi appears to be Don Cheadle, aka Rhodey/War Machine from the Marvelverse.

Lets say: He could be made into a Don Cheadle clone with just a bit effort wink

edited May 2023
    Post edited by franky85 on
  • LossowLossow Posts: 100

Is Krashwek's new character 'Piper' based on someone?   She reminds me of someone but I can't think who.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,121

Lossow said:

Is Krashwek's new character 'Piper' based on someone?   She reminds me of someone but I can't think who.

A young Jodie Foster, perhaps?

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 177

Haruchai said:

SyncDaz had released Emma Watson (Hermione Grainger) at RenderHub

Doesn't seem to exist. Character or Artist. Just a FYI.

Dareshiranu said:

Haruchai said:

Interesting, you're right of course. It was there yesterday but now the entire artist catalogue seems to have disappeared. They had quite a few non celeb characters released before this one was posted. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,551

There's also Leia Organa with promos looking like real photos of the actor

edited May 2023

Haruchai said:

Dareshiranu said:

Haruchai said:

Interesting, you're right of course. It was there yesterday but now the entire artist catalogue seems to have disappeared. They had quite a few non celeb characters released before this one was posted.

Don't know for whatever he uploaded on RH but some of his characters he sells on his blog straight up shipped with the growing up morphs, and textures from Crocodile.. which are not merchant resources.. that might explain some of it.

Post edited by franky85 on
  • Is it me, or does Kadaj15's new character, Malikai, over at Renderosity look like Will Smith?

Capture.JPG
    291 x 341 - 20K
  • kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 92

shg0816_13461e8196 said:

Is it me, or does Kadaj15's new character, Malikai, over at Renderosity look like Will Smith?

He isn't based on Will Smith, But on Malik Anderson, a model. Malik Anderson - Model Profile - Photos & latest news (models.com)

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,850
    edited May 2023

Crystal Bernard best known for sitcoms such as Wings.

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • STGa12STGa12 Posts: 0

Lossow said:

Pretty sure Krashwerks' Piper is Milly Alcock (House of the Dragon)

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 641

magikhs said:

Random question and kind of off-topic... but how are you guys liking Genesis 9, so far? Cuz I'm not...

That's kind of a touchy subject with many strong opinions. Do we really want to clutter up this thread with that debate rather than keeping it in places like the "Getting On The 9 Train Or Not"? Not trying to play armchair moderator here, just a friendly suggestion so this thread stays useful and doesn't risk becoming locked.

• magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

ColinFrench said:

That's kind of a touchy subject with many strong opinions. Do we really want to clutter up this thread with that debate rather than keeping it in places like the "Getting On The 9 Train Or Not"? Not trying to play armchair moderator here, just a friendly suggestion so this thread stays useful and doesn't risk becoming locked.

I meant it more casually, just genuinely curious about others' experiences... but nonetheless, you are absolutely right. My apologies to everyone. blush

edited May 2023

This is why I love this thread. It is populated by adults :)

Someone says something, someone else POLITELY makes a counter point. The original person says 'OK, sorry to bother you'.

How many places on the internet does that happen these days?

magikhs and ColinFrench, thank you for that, a little bright spot in the dark.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,729

smiley

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 641

magikhs said:

I meant it more casually, just genuinely curious about others' experiences... but nonetheless, you are absolutely right. My apologies to everyone. blush

No problem Magikhs, after Richard moved your posts over to the other thread I expected mine would just be edited out since it wasn't needed any more. But thanks for interpreting it the way I intended -- it can be hard to communicate the tone of a message over the internet, smilies or not! laugh

Cheers!

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

STGa12 said:

Lossow said:

Pretty sure she isn't. Some slight resemblance on one of the promo pictures, but a totally body and no real resemblance on all the other promo pictures (for me!)

• StephenStephen Posts: 306

Gaby For G9 @ Renderhub is a very convincing Gal Gadot

edited May 2023

maikdecker said:

STGa12 said:

Lossow said:

Pretty sure she isn't. Some slight resemblance on one of the promo pictures, but a totally body and no real resemblance on all the other promo pictures (for me!)

Absolutely see the facial resemblance myself. All of KrashWerks' body shapes are heavily stylized, so I would consider that aspect neither here nor there (for nearly any KrashWerks creation, for that matter.)

Post edited by RayDAnt on
    edited May 2023

Gabrielle for Genesis 9 (SFW link, ironically) by platero3d is another Marketa Stroblova (NSFW - Google at your own peril.)

Post edited by RayDAnt on
This discussion has been closed.