Voicing characters

I just baought  the "Voice Changer" recentl. Well, where do I get the voices to make the  morphs speak?

Comments

• I just baought  the "Voice Changer" recentl. Well, where do I get the voices to make the  morphs speak?

Store search results:

We found no results for 'voice changer' but you may find the following results relevant .....

Providing a link to the product you are inquiring about could be helpful. Many have a Readme [check the product's page in your Product Library in your account] which should provide some information. I am not aware of any product in the store here providing voices. Voices used tend to be from those already installed on your computer, yours, or via speciality sites for voice recordings.

• The Anilip2

• The Anilip2

Whole thread for Anilip2 => click here.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,051
    edited October 2020

cannot help you with Anilip but text to speech voices there are many options 

both free and paid

The Microsoft SAPI 4&5 ones are a good place to start

there are also opensource softwares to create your own

then there are the expensive ones like Acapella, Natural Reader etc

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Thank you! I'm familiar with Acapella,they are kind of expensive but the voices sound beautifully natural(considering they're recorded by carefully selected real people), 

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

They're all terrible emotionless drones, with some really quite jarring discontinuities (this problem still not solved in the field).  Unfortunately there's really nothing to be done about it for now.  Voice synthesis is still at the lambert-shaded polygon stage.  It's yet to have it's ray tracing moment.