Content Library window not showing all characters - SOLVED

nabob21nabob21 Posts: 964

Hello,

I am having an issue with the Content Library not showing all of my characters as thumbnails. If I go to the Genesis 8 Female Character folder I only get icons showing up for about half of my G8 characters. Characters that have names that start with the letter A up to the character that is named P3D Bella Blue show up, but all the rest of my P3D characters and any other characters that have names that start with the rest of the alphabet don't show up. And I have many additional P3D characters as well as characters tht have names that run from P3D right up to the letter Z. I have checked, and all of my characters have icon files in the main Character Folder so I don't know why they aren't showing.

However if I go to the Genesis 3 Female Character folder, all of my character icons show up. I do have many more G8F characters than I do G3F characters so I am wondering if there is some limit to the number of character isons that can be displayed. All of my characters do show up in the Smart Content Window but I like to use the Content Library Window because it allows me to see only the characters that are made for a specific Generation figure (e.g G2F, G3F, G8F, G8M etc.).

If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance for any replies.

nabob21

Capture.JPG
494 x 565 - 51K
Post edited by nabob21 on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442
    edited October 2020

You have more than can fit on one page. There should be some page controls at the top of the pane with the thumbnails: <-  1  -> Click the right arrow to go to the next.

You can change the number of items per page by clicking on the small +/- at the top right, next to the grid/list selection.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 964
    edited October 2020

Well that was easy :-) Thanks for the help NorthOf45. I didn't realize that there were multiple pages since the Smart Content Window just shows everything on one page.

nabob21

Post edited by nabob21 on