Installing Daz to a different Drive - Problem

I have been following this tutorial to install Daz and all its content on a drive other than my C: drive because C: is just a small boot drive. It all works fine except for one problem...

In install manager I have managed to map all the paths to my D: drive as required except for the Installation/Content Database Base path. I change it to the D: Drive path using the same process as everything else, but after I press Accept and go back into the tab the Content Database Base field has reverted to the C: path. I have tried to change this several times but it won't let me change it. Without changing this path the whole exersize is useless. Please help (See Screenshot below)

Comments

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,126

Is Studio running or shut down when you try to make the change?

Also, FWIW, this database is relatively small, and if your C: drive is an SSD you may want to leave the database there for speed. I have over 15,000 products installed and my database is 2.4 GB currently.

• namffuak said:

Is Studio running or shut down when you try to make the change?

Also, FWIW, this database is relatively small, and if your C: drive is an SSD you may want to leave the database there for speed. I have over 15,000 products installed and my database is 2.4 GB currently.

Thanks. I might just leave it as you suggest.