My fingers are HUGE...

I completed a render that took 2 hours and instead of hitting save I hit close.  <--Fat fingers...get it?

Is there a place where that render is saved so I can recover it?

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,328

The last render is saved in a temp location, so as long as Daz Studio is still open (of closed but not yet reopened) then it should be there - beware that the next time DS opens it cleans out these temp files.

No idea where to find the file on a Mac, but in Windows it should be in your user - AppData - Roaming - DAZ 3D - Studio4 - temp

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403
    edited October 2020
    MelanieL said:

The last render is saved in a temp location, so as long as Daz Studio is still open (of closed but not yet reopened) then it should be there - beware that the next time DS opens it cleans out these temp files.

No idea where to find the file on a Mac, but in Windows it should be in your user - AppData - Roaming - DAZ 3D - Studio4 - temp

I ended up not finding the file but...if anyone else does that...I went to File --> Save Last Render... Interestingly it worked like a charm! I had no idea.   

Thanks for your info though...that's helpful...I'm going to keep looking for that file.

Post edited by Aabacus on