Video in a scene?

Is there a way to place a .mp4 on a plane in a Daz Animation?

Comments

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,298

I think I can do it post with a transparency... But, I was wondeirng if it can be done within a scene. If I matched the frames per second it should be possible in an animation.

Any idea if this is possible?

:)

It would be nice if a video background was emissive and could cast light onto the objects in a scene.

Like a TV or monitor changes and illuminates the face of a person watching it in the dark.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,053

not an mp4 but as well as some store products by others there is a free script by Casual for image series

Texanim

edited October 2020

not an mp4 but as well as some store products by others there is a free script by Casual for image series

Texanim

WOW Wendy! That script is amazing!

It really can be used in a very effective way (if I can learn to figure it out!).

I am sure if I have problems along the way someone here will be able to help.

Has anyone heard of BusyBoxx?

They are having a sale on hundreds of 4k videos.

I do not work for them or neither do I sell ads I just am a new customer.

They are a brand new company and are having a deal. I paid around 30 bucks for hundreds of very high quality background/overlay 4k videos.

And after you buy the first set they offer you the second set for around 30 bucks too.

They have fire overlays, colored powder, broken glass, dust, paint splattering...

After the first 100,000 sales the price is going up to 500 dollars per bundle.

They store them in the cloud for you and they are royalty free and you own them for life.

Post edited by RexRed on

They are hiding the deal from their main page but here it is...

https://www.busyboxx.com/Secret/64242f2c?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FBCampgn&utm_campaign=FBCampgnAug162020&fbclid=IwAR3ejp5qkxUJGhWHu3pz9Sd3wnYtgSHNyU7puT-gv-BIWbgLmdg4ia_EUXE

If this does not work google "busyboxx 30 dollar deal"

edited October 2020

Get access to these vids before the deal is gone!

After I bought the first 10 for $30 they offered me the second 10 for $30.

Now both ten packs are in my user downloads section on BusyBoxx.

Post edited by RexRed on
  • For years, I have been animating in DAZ, and adding it to other MP4 Videos, using Video editors like Videopad. Wherever possible, I just Chroma-Key it in.